2. On the right side is the sidebar block. On the left side is a list of available widgets you can display on the sidebar.
3. The Sidebar contains several widgets which represents the widget areas as you see on your websites.
4. To edit or delete a particular widget just click the arrow to the right of the widgets’ title. You can change the default widget title. To remove the widget, just click delete.
5. To rearrange the widgets position just drag and drop them into a new order or location.
6. Now, for a newly installed WordPress you may have to clean up unnecessary box widgets from your sidebar such as the Recent Comments, Archives, and specially Meta box. Down the road, you can continue placing additional items to your sidebar when your site starts to gather content and visitors. 7. Depending on the theme’s feature, you may need to add, remove, or move certain Widget boxes to match the actual appearance of your newly built blog/website.