This task is very easy as it only requires the following steps:
1. Login to your Namecheap account.
2. Click on Manage Domains.
3. Click on the domain you would like to edit.
4. Click on Domain Name Server Setup in the left side menu.
5. Enter your two nameservers.
6. Click “Save Changes” and you’re done. Note that it will take up to 24 hours for the changes to take effect.
How to Get Your Nameservers
Webhost companies, especially Hostgator, usually send you a welcome email which contains the nameservers and other important details of your new account.
Image above shows important details including nameservers usually sent by webhost companies when you first sigh up with them.
Note: If you obtained your domain name together with Hostgator’s webhosting plans, you don’t need to do the job of setting up your nameservers as it will be automatically set for you.