enter your Akismet API key” link. You will be redirected to this page:
2. Check the box next to “Auto-delete spam…” and enter the Akismet API Key which was sent to your email when you first registered at A-Z Hubs. 3. Click on “Update Options” button and you’re done with Akismet configuration.
2. On the “All in One SEO Plugin Options” page, scroll down until you see this area.
3. Now, fill up important areas such as “Home Title”, “Home Description”, and “Home Keywords” as illustrated above. Your home title and home description is used by search engines when displaying your sites info on their search listings. You can use your home description as sales window to entice prospective customers to click on your url and visit your blog. Be very brief with your description though. Home keywords may not be that important but for SEO purposes it’s a good practice to include at least five keywords in there. 4. Don’t forget to enable the plugin by checking the “Enabled” beside Plugin Status. For the “Post Title Format” and the “Page Title Format”, delete the | %blog_title% leaving only the %post_title% shortcode. (See red arrows on the image above) 5. Scroll down and click the “Update Options” button to save your All in One SEO Plugin configuration. That’s it.
2. On the “Fast Secure Contact Form Options” scroll down till you see this.
3. Assign a name for the Form1 label. For example “main contact form” or “primary contact form”. With this plugin, you can actually create as many contact forms as you want. But for me I only need one. 😉 4. Scroll down again till you see the Akismet form and check as shown below.
4. That setting would be enough but if you want to make your contact form a little wider (the default seems so small to me), you can scroll down till the “Style: (form 1)” area. On the Input Textarea Field change Cols to 45 and Rows to 15. See image below.
5. Click “Update Options” button to save your changes. That’s it. Your form number 1 is now ready to use.