You should change your password from time to time. If you have just installed a new WordPress, it is important to change your password. Here’s how:
1. On the Main Navigation Menu, hover your mouse over the “Users” link.
2. On the drop down menu, click “Your Profile” .
4. Scroll down until the “New Password” field.
5. Type your new password and then click “Update Profile” button.
6. To make a strong password, you should use at least seven characters using use upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols like ! ” ? $ % ^ & ).
7. You should change other details in your personal options page such as “Name” and “Contact Info” as needed.