is an indispensable tool for anyone involved in blogging, web development, site creation, and online marketing.
This free online guide
was created for the purpose of providing a quick reference that our customers and clients can use because we noticed that many of them are still new to using Wodpress.
We also hope that this site will be of help for bloggers and online marketing enthusiasts who are just getting started with WordPress.
Uses of WordPress
WordPress can be used in a many ways. In fact today people all around the world are using WordPress as:
- Personal and Business Websites
- News, Magazine, Business, Portfolio and Multimedia Sites
- Membership Sites
- Landing Sales Pages
- Squeeze Pages
- E-commerce or Online Store
- Simple shopping store
More info here: What is WordPress?
Why Learn WordPress
You should learn WordPress if you want to:
- blog about your life and share your thoughts to the world,
- establish your online presence especially for local artists (writers, painters, photographers, etc), hobbyists and small business owners
- build a website for your company or organization,
- promote products or services on the internet,
- earn extra income online,
- find jobs online,
- start an online business and make a living through the internet.
More info here: Why Learn WordPress?