In this post, learn how to change the look and feel of your website by choosing appropriate WordPress themes.
The “Manage Themes” panel allows you to simply activate pre-installed themes or add one from the WordPress Themes Directory.
1. To go to the Manage Themes panel, hover your mouse over “Appearance” on the Main Menu and click on “Themes”.
2. Choose from the Available Themes (if there are any). To activate a theme and apply it as your site’s design, click “Activate” button. You can preview the theme by simply clicking the “Preview” link.
3. Note that for newly installed WordPress blogs there are only two pre-installed themes. You can add themes using the “Install Themes” tool.
You can use the Search function if you know the particular name of the theme. You can use the “Upload” feature if you saved a theme on your computer.
4. For beginners, the quickest way to choose a theme for your site is by browsing through the Featured, Newest, and Recently Updated sections. When you have chosen one that you like, click “Install” to add it to your theme library.
5. After activating your chosen theme you can view your site’s new appearance by clicking your site’s title at the topmost left of the admin panel.
Video: How to Change Theme of Your Site
Categories: Wordpress Tutorials