In this tutorial let’s learn how to add a new page on your WordPress site. If you’re still wondering how “pages” differ from “posts”, read this post: Difference Between Posts and Pages.
1. Let’s create a New page. Point you mouse over the “New” tab found at the top of your dashboard.
3. Enter your title. For this tutorial, we’ll create a page that serves to inform visitors about our site.
4. Write your content.
5. Choose a page template. Let’s go on with the Default template.
6. Click “Publish” button. The publish button box is located on the right side of your screen.
7. Page published! You can now view you newly published page. You may have to do some editing if necessary.
Video on How to Create and Edit Pages
Categories: Wordpress Tutorials